Position: Manufacturing Line Operative
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Glass Cutting 2 years required
Hours: 6am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday (can be flexible)
Start date: as soon as possible
Saveheat Glass, part of the Saveheat Glazing Group, supplies and manufactures glazing products for windows and doors for small and large scale clients throughout the UK.
We are recruiting for a manufacturing line operative to join our team at our Hillington factory on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a glass manufacturing factory.
Duties will include:
- Glass cutting, edging and checking of glass for correct measurements
- Quality control the finished products to meet our rigorous standards
- Ensure general factory duties are complete at the start, during and end of your shift
- Prepare glass for the finishing department
- Follow health and safety procedures and company processes
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks consistent with the position to fulfil the business’ needs
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to email@example.com.